A very easy way for any pet parent to supplement their dog's diet with taurine is to add some pawPairings®. Our superfood seasonings contains real meat, and meat is a natural source of taurine.
Articles in this section
- Do legumes block taurine absorption in dogs?
- FDA Investigation into Potential Link between Certain Diets and Canine Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- I heard the FDA called out 16 brands that the dogs reported with DCM were eating. Are these brands "bad"?
- Is pawTree aware of the reported incidents of dogs being diagnosed with dilated cardiomyopathy (DCM), more specifically Golden Retrievers and the possible taurine deficiency in grain-free diets?
- Recent FDA Announcement about Grain Free.
- What conclusion has the FDA made regarding DCM in dogs?
- What do I tell my customers who want to supplement their dog's diet with taurine?
- What would you recommend we tell customers who are interested in our food but are concerned about the risk of developing DCM or already have it?
- What’s the latest update on DCM from the FDA?
- Why should I feel confident in pawTree's grain-free recipes?