Unfortunately, in their June 27, 2019 update, the FDA has not reached any definitive conclusions as to what's causing these DCM cases in dogs. They believe there's a POTENTIAL association between diet and DCM in dogs, it's "a complex scientific issue and may involve multiple factors." They are basically reporting their findings on the cases that have been submitted to date. They are still investigating this matter, and should continue to give updates.
Articles in this section
- Why does the pawTree Promise say that we don't use any chicken by-products? Does this mean that we use other by-products in our food?
- Has there been any further FDA updates regarding the correlation of DCM and grain-free diets?
- Solution Selling
- Words to Say & NOT to Say
- What is the "sparkle" I'm seeing on the Joint Support Plus chews?
- What is ‘meal’?
- Why is this particular protein source recommended vs. another?For example, Duck vs. Chicken? Or Salmon vs. Turkey?
- I have two dogs, one large and one small, both of whom are recommended Joint Support Plus. Can I buy one size to feed them both, or do I need to buy them each their own jar?
- How many cups of dog food are in a 10.3 lb. bag?
- Do you have any food without potatoes or sweet potatoes? My dog has a starch sensitivity and cannot eat potatoes.