Not exactly, but we do something even better. We don't have a traditional small sample pack for two reasons. First, with our customized approach to nutrition, we need you to complete a pet profile first so we know which of our amazing pawTree recipes to send you. And second, all new dog food should be introduced over a 5-7 day period to help avoid digestive upset and then continued for a few weeks to see results. A small sample isn't enough to accomplish this. So we do something even better. We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee so that you can try the food and the entire nutrition plan recommended without any risk, because if you or your pet are unhappy or not satisfied, for any reason, we will simply refund your money. How's that for a "free sample"?
Articles in this section
- petPro POLICIES & PROCEDURES
- Compensation Plan April 1, 2021
- How to set up a free Calender Link to use in your Mypawtree app
- Do you offer samples of your dog food so I can try it first to make sure my dog likes it?
- Why don't my Paw Points go very far when I use them for business supplies / pro shop items?
- Why is pawTree sold through Direct Sales / MLM?
- Are 501(c)(3)s (Non Profit Organizations) allowed to enroll as a petPro?
- Why isn't pet food considered one of the three qualifying items for free shipping?
- How often should I update my pet’s profile?
- I am happy with the dog food I am currently feeding my dog and it sounds very similar to pawTree’s dog food, so why spend the extra money plus shipping fees to switch?